1Quest is a roguelike, where you control a young adventurer who pursues an evil blood cult, after they abducts several children, including the princess of the kingdom!
You got 7 days before he can start his evil ritual to summon an ancient demon from the sacrificing of the children. Each region of the realm contains some dangerous place where you can find various help and you can choose your own path to choose your rewards. But do not lose time, if you want to save all the children…
Fight monsters, grab loot, become more powerful and save the children to prevent the blood cult to summon the demon.
– Turn based RPG
– Roguelike: Dying is fun!
– 5 races
– 18 Differents classes
– More than 150 class abilities and spells for characters
– More than 100 monsters
– 20 Differents dungeons with specific rewards
– Magic system based on spell schools and magic affinity for more diversity and replayability
DEC 9, 2014 12:07PM
If you are interested in modding 1Quest, I’ll put resources soon on the steam pages (you need a desktop version for modding). http://steamcommunity.com/app/332710
Indication of the first buff or debuff on monsters
Global update on xml naming scheme. So the game is easier to mod
Improvement of the loot menu (you now select what you want to loot)
More tooltips. Shortcut now appears in the tooltips
AUG 7, 2014 9:45AM
– New loot menu: choose what you are looting before looting trash!
– New secondary bar: potion bar. Potion are no longer in the main action bar but are regrouped in a secondary bar.
– New secondary bar: permanent powers. All spells and abilities with infinite duration are regrouped in secondary bar.
– added tooltip for final weapon speed (in main hand / off hand) and movement speed (in armor).
– Lich and Vampire are now undead.
– Tooltip should no longer be cut.
– Rage tooltip missing exhaustion cost.
– Move on a friendly summon should always swap position.
arrow keys / numpad : move the hero
F1-F10, 1-0 : use action. You can use the key twice to register the action as the new default one
A : auto Attack
E : auto Explore
5/R : rest / wait a turn
Z : take stairs
Space : pickup items
P : Potions
B : Permanent Buffs