Giants and Dwarves TD
The kingdom is under the attack of huge devastating giants and relentless waves of enemies. Build multistoried towers to defend against the attack and take advantage of the environment by dropping boulders on the enemies or burning the hay on their path. Command your champion and cast powerful spells to destroy the invaders and lead your people to victory.
If you have suggestions, critics or just wanted to rage at us, you can reach us at:
Tweets by LabuGames
MAY 31, 2013 6:53PM
– Fixed the problem where some computer couldn’t start the game.
*During testing on my PC, the game runs on IE & Chrome, but didn’t work on Firefox. Apparently, there was a problem with cross domain permission. It’s fixed now!
MAY 24, 2013 3:47AM
– Fixed: Hero floating on air if tower is sold
– Fixed: Stun button exploit
– Fixed: Achievement button overlap
MAY 14, 2013 12:45AM
– Fixed crash when loading which seems to happen only on windows+firefox
– Fixed: tooltip sometimes left open.
– Fixed: mouse pointer gets “sticky” to minimap
MAY 9, 2013 9:13PM
– Added Bestiary.
Accessible from in-game hud (or, press “B” to open) and the world map.
MAY 8, 2013 7:45AM
– Added the ability to set target priority for each tower. Click each tower and select one of the smaller buttons, or mouse hover to see tooltip. Hope you’ll like it!
– Fixed a bug that causes the game to crash.
– To scroll the view, place mouse cursor at the edges of the screen
– Click the minimap to move the view around
– Double click hero’s portrait to center the screen on hero.
– To mute music, open in-game pause menu and set the music to off.
– W,A,S,D or arrow keys for screen scrolling.
– 1, 2, 3 to activate spells.
– 4 for hero selection and move command.
– 5 to activate hero’s ability.
– E to start wave.
– Escape to cancel move command, target selection, or spells.
– Space bar to pause and un-pause game
– B to open bestiary