A quirky radial gravity game with fast paced, physics based action and a compelling upgrade system. Stardrops puts the player in the shoes of a boy looking to redeem himself for ripping his sister’s teddy bear.
Love the soundtrack? Us too! You can grab it here: http://vibedeck.com/worldofwandag
You can check out our composer’s website here: http://worldofwandag.com/
AUG 17, 2012 8:47PM
+ UPDATE 08/17 8:45 PM
We have just uploaded an update that fixes the major reported bugs (including the fuzzy mallow double jump bug) and made some usability improvements.
Once again we would just like to thank you for the amazing comments and feedback. It gets hard to respond to everyone once the game hits the front page and gets a burst of traffic, but we read every one!
AUG 7, 2012 11:57PM
+ UPDATE 08/07 11:52 PM
We really appreciate all the kind words and valuable feedback, keep it coming! 🙂
We have made a few updates to the game based on user feedback:
1. The costs of all upgrades has been lowered and the cost of the bear has been cut in HALF. Hopefully that will help with pacing and late-game.
2. Kongregate stats and leaderboards have been integrated. Have at it!
3. WASD controls have been added for those that requested it.
4. Up and Down directions on the keyboard now just map to jump.
5. Some minor bug fixes went in, but we are still looking at others. Please bare with us!
AUG 5, 2012 1:21PM
+ UPDATE 08/05 9:10 AM
Dynamic controls removed due to strong user feedback. Controls are now static, left will always be counter-clockwise and right will always be clockwise.
– Arrow keys to move
– Spacebar to jump
– Spacebar while in the air to perform the shooting star ability