From the makers of “I Have 1 Day” and “Don’t Shit Your Pants” comes a new take on Tower Defense. This is a Tower Conquest. Be the villian instead of the hero, siege instead of defend, and take over the world, one kingdom at a time.
Rather than building towers and defending against hordes of monsters, you are given the reins of an evil mage that builds his army from the ground up to dominate the lands. You must unlock new units, learn new spells, and think up unique summoning strategies to overcome the defenses of your foes.
Developed by Cellar Door Games
Art by Gilbert de Vera (grifter101)
Legend by Supersteph54
Irish Loop by HonorOfStyle
Enchanted Forest v2 by Jamie Back (hamstercake)
APR 17, 2013 1:17PM
A call to all our fans! Our latest game has been announced!
Our newest game is called Rogue Legacy, a procedurally-generated Castlevania “Rogue-Lite” with an in-depth heritage system. We’re super proud of it, but right now we need your help to get it on Steam.
If you’ve enjoyed the games we’ve made in the past, it would mean the world to us if you could visit the page below, and give us a vote on Greenlight.
JUN 28, 2011 5:59PM
IF YOU LOST YOUR SAVE FILE READ THIS
Starting with Flash Player 10.3 and later, your save game will get DELETED if you clear cookies or browser cache. This is a problem that influences many Flash games, not just this one.
- Don’t clear your cookies or history
- Make sure “private browsing” is OFF
- Make sure “block sites from setting any data” is OFF
- Make sure “clear browser history on exit” is OFF
- Don’t run a tool like CCleaner or Better Privacy (unless you add the proper exceptions)
- Also look out for anti-virus software that automatically clears Internet cookies/caches.
Taken from RPG Shooter: Starwish
Many thanks to xdanond (maker of Starwish) and everyone who pointed this out to us!
– Added save game warning when starting new game.
– Restarting a stage now displays a confirmation menu.
– You can now disable Bog but keep other fxs running from right-click menu.
– Added save game fix for people who did not lose their file from clearing cache/cookies.
If the game is running poorly on your system, right-click during the title screen to open the context menu and disable special FXs
– Use mouse to navigate game.
– Hotkeys 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 are used to summon units and cast spells.
– Space bar (or numpad 0) summons your unit queue and slows/fast forwards time when you are sieging.
*Hotkeys are disabled during tutorial