Zombie Infestation: Strain 116
Trapped within the dark and eerie confines of an abandoned bomb shelter, you must make you way to the deepest level, kill the carrier of the alien strain, and get out alive.
Inasmuch as we would like to accommodate all your suggestions, the overall game design however prevents us from doing so without extensively modifying the game engine. We really appreciate all your feedbacks and will try to include them in this version of the game or future versions/sequels of it.
FEB 27, 2009 1:02PM
– Added collectibles behind locked doors (They won’t help you win the game… but just something to collect for challenges or badges)
– Fixed SoundEffects button not working
– Fixed getting stuck in between areas
– Added new light source. You may now choose a Lantern (default) or a Flashlight as your light source. Flashlights make the game a bit more suspenseful and difficult because all you can see is what’s in front of you.
– Modified random map generation script so you will encounter a particular area only once per 18 areas per basement.
– We’ve changed the “flickering” light to have a steady, fixed area of effect.
– Added a few more zombies to start with, but not too much as to make it more difficult to get to the lower levels and kill the carrier.
– Auto-Run added. You can set this from the Options Menu. (Note that running will give you limited area of visibility)
– Save Game glitch has been fixed.
– Use W,A,S,D or Arrow Keys to Move
– Hold down “Shift Key” to Run
– Mouse to Aim and Shoot
– 1,2,3,4,5 to Change Weapon (when available)
– Press “R” to Reload
– Use the “Spacebar” to Pick Up Items and Open Doors
– Press “X” to use Medkits
– Press “C” to use Armorkits
– Press “M” to View Minimap
– Press “P” to Pause the Game and access the In-Game Menu.