Dead Metal is a top down shooter set in space, built off our powerful BT3 game engine. In fact, summing it up as Bubble Tanks in space with Star Forge art would be a pretty good way to describe it. The game was a result of just tinkering with the game engine and seeing what we could do. Once we were flying around launching missiles and blowing stuff up, we agreed- this is awesome.
The game features over 30 unique enemy types across 5 races as well as 10 avatar ships with extremely varied weapons. The last mission is a survival mission, see how long you can last as hordes of enemy capital ships come down upon you and get the best score possible.
The game saves after each mission completed.
SEP 2, 2011 12:34PM
UPDATE: v 1.01.1
- Nerfed the Bullet Storm.
- Boosted the Shock and Awe
- Boosted the Pyro
- Lowered Time Freeze cooldown time on Weapon X.
- Scrap gives you far less healing, making the game more difficult.
- Standard weapons now use a type of “enhanced aiming”. The will try to anticipate where you will be and aim ahead of you.
- Shield turrets now get spawned farther from the enemies that create them.
- Other misc. small changes.
Keyboard controls can be changed via the “hotkeys” section of the main menu.
A,W,S,D to move. Mouse…